sunjin

2010년 6월 11일 금요일

March 2 , 4 What is Reading?

March 2 , 4 What is Reading?

Based on Activity 1.2 what do you usually read in English? List up all the cases in which you read texts in English. And also in your future what texts will you be able to read in English in what situations?

Web-sites such as shopping mall, google and internet news, Signboard, Menu(in coffee shop), advertisement, Sharp pencil, Pen, Textbook, Bags, Subway station, Manual, American drama, Cosmetic, Bible, etc.

In my future, I will be able to read in English when I teach student because I prepare for class by researching English web-sites, guide books for teacher and so on. Also, I will encounter many English reading materials when I walk the road, do exercises. I think that I will contact English reading not only everywhere and everytime, but also every situations.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기